View Single Post
Old 06-06-19, 10:34 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,343 Times in 7,817 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

I’m so sick of dealing with incompetent companies with pitiful customer service. I work for a medium sized, family owned business and we have to bend over backwards for our customers as we should. Seems like the larger the co. the worse it is. I’m not even going to get into it with cable, cell phone companies and the US Postal Service.

I’ve had the worst experiences lately and getting hostile. I purchased a 2 piece sectional love seat and chaise lounge for my wife’s birthday 3 weeks ago and we really needed a couch. Today was their 4th delivery! The first 3 didn’t match and the customer service manager argued and tried to bs my wife on the first one that they matched after sending multiple photos. Only sent the second one because it was also damaged. She was a professional color consultant for 20 years.

Here’s one of the photos we sent yet he continued to blame it on everything from our wall color to the light from our sliding glass door causing them to look different. I know all about metamerism. It only proves they don’t match when they are side by side in the same lighting conditions.

B28B6AD3-44CC-4318-AEE8-7BCD951745D7.jpg

More complaints on post to follow.

Last edited by Greyhound1; 06-07-19 at 12:11 AM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-06-19), Little Missy (06-07-19), namazu (06-06-19), stef (06-07-19), tudorose (06-07-19)