View Single Post
Old 03-21-19, 10:37 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,116 Times in 6,281 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things to say and not to say to kids

When I was a kid I use to want to be a guitar player for a rock band or a rock star or race cars. dad use to say the odds of making it are slim to none for one that makes it there's one million trying to make it...it broke my heart to hear that even tho he was right..I'm neither of any of those things but in a karmic way I learned to play guitar,I have 2 muscle/ sport cars have lots of go fast toys and kind of live a quasi rocknroll lifestyle w out all the drugs ..lol whispers a dirty lil secret, the best revenge is living well
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-21-19), Lunacie (03-21-19), stef (03-21-19), tudorose (03-21-19)