View Single Post
Old 03-09-11, 10:50 PM
Nondescript Moderator

Thanked 6,572 Times in 2,694 Posts
APSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond reputeAPSJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pulling All-Nighters?

I'm done with school now, but did this as a matter of routine throughout college and law school. Never started a paper or started studying prior to the day before something was due or an exam was scheduled, and rarely started until that evening or later.

I was terrified waiting for my grade every single period, always convinced that my inability to overcome procrastination had *finally* caught up with me. It never did, and I actually did reasonably well. But, it well might have. I handed in/e-mailed in papers with minutes, on occasion seconds to spare. A slow train or slow internet connection could have resulted in my still being in school now, or having dropped out. And, if I'd had time to proofread papers or really study *and* sleep, I have to think I'd have done a good deal better.

So...yeah, not very helpful I'm afraid. No real suggestions...I still struggle to get to sleep, even when I don't have anything I'm trying to get done...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to APSJ For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (03-10-11), Jade Sea (04-25-11)