View Single Post
Old 03-09-11, 10:37 PM
Forum Guru

Grasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really niceGrasshoppaa is just really nice
Pulling All-Nighters?

I have a really bad habit of staying up all night (with the help of my meds) on nights before I have an exam or a project due. I honestly can't remember the last time I slept the night before an exam.I know it's supposedly bad to do this, but I get good grades and everything has worked out just fine so far, so I haven't really been too worried about it, until now.

I'd really like to break this habit and get into a good school/sleep pattern, but I just can't bring myself to follow any kind of routine because of my daily schedule. I have classes in the evenings 3 times a week, and that's it. Yep, that's the only thing I have to do all week. The earliest I have to be awake on any day is 1pm and I have 5-day weekends every weekend. Needless to say It's pretty hard to convince myself to go to bed early when I don't have to wake up for anything.

Who else does this? I know I'm not the only one. Any suggestions?

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the fun on this forum, please send a message to Metzfanaz in the complaint department.