View Single Post
Old 01-31-19, 01:54 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,239 Times in 2,593 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hypomania and 'tics'

I have tics in my medicated life. It's more my inability to focus that causes them and not my hypomania. The main thing that I do when I'm hypomanic is rock back and forth. It's all that pent up energy that I want to come out of my skin so I rock it all away. There are times that I love the hypo feeling, it can be addictive but the crash afterwards...not so much. I'm thankful that my meds prevent it because the rollercoaster ride isn't worth it. I hope you got the answers you're trying to find.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
eeyore (02-01-19)