View Single Post
Old 09-09-13, 12:48 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,242 Times in 3,065 Posts
ana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to Clean My Room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
bella:
is all of this stuff you want to keep?
if not get a big shopping bag for things to donate and a medium garbage bag, sift through everything: keep, donate, throw away
put all of the keep stuff on the bed and sort thematically. dont think too much about the categories, that doensnt matter.
its never goignto be oerfect forget about that! the idea is to be able to find things when you need them.
Oh god, but the agonizing about the keeping and the giving away! That adds a whole extra week onto the process

And then there is always the chance that the give away bag will make it's way out of the car and back into the house in a moment of weakness!

When i do sort things out to get rid of I always have to have a "maybe" pile so I don't side tracked on especially difficult choices. But that's cause I'm anxious.
The Following User Says Thank You to ana futura For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (09-09-13)