View Single Post
Old 07-17-17, 11:54 AM

30mg5x is on a distinguished road
Re: Warning- Avoid Mallinckrodt

I have to agree with OP. For me Corapharma is the only generic that works. A couple of months ago I had to go to a new pharmacy due to the location of a new job and I was given the Mallincrap generic and I had the worst month of my life. I lost all motivation & focus and actually started to feel extremely depressed. I've been on Adderall for going on 18 years now and haven't felt depression like that since before starting Addreall. Finally out of desperation I took a sick day just to travel to get my script filled at my old pharmacy. Unlike the new pharmacy that refused to order me CoraPharma my old pharmacy had no issues ordering it for me and on top of that had a driver drop off my filled CoraPharma prescription to the pharmacy that refused to order the Corapharma for me (both pharmacies are the same chain).

I've heard around this site that Corapharma stopped making its generic Adderall IR but as of July 13,2017 my pharmacist was still able to place an order for 150 30mg Corapharma Generic IR pills.