View Single Post
Old 07-16-17, 11:38 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 14,348 Times in 6,866 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Warning- Avoid Mallinckrodt

I also dislike Mallinckrodt. It was the fist generic adderall I ever took so I didn't realize how bad it was. I tried for about a year to find the right dose and reduce so many side effects. It was strong and so were the side effects.

I later switched to Dextroamphetamine because of it. That was so much smoother and had few to no negative side effects. Just didn't find too many noteworthy benefits after a year and many different doses. I switched back to Addeall about a year ago and luckily I received Teva. brand. What a difference!

They have worked so much better without all the negative side effects. They feel like a totally different medication than the Mallinckrodt to me.
Sponsored Links