View Single Post
Old 08-25-19, 05:12 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,585 Times in 2,411 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: please somebody help me understand something.

My thoughts

Couple of things. Growing up I was expected to be the best at everything otherwise I was a failure. This was especially in regard to music. I wanted to do sport but I as no good at it so wasn't allowed. Now I am older I do not do music and prefer sport and I come last in my races. I don't have to be the best at anything. **** narcissists.

Secondly. Why does it matter what your therapist thinks? How is he relevant. Tastes in music are so subjective. It's like the judging on the ice skating at the Olympics. People like what they like. Whether you are the best is irrelevant.
aeon (08-26-19), Lunacie (08-25-19), stef (08-25-19)