Thread: She left
View Single Post
Old 12-27-18, 02:38 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caco3girl View Post
How did it go Sarah?
It was...weird. Christmas was meager this year due to all the medical bills. Becca's rehab was like 45k, my hand surgeries were 56k and god know what the stroke will cost. And we do not know out part. We never spoil the kids but I still felt bad. They understand because they are good but still. We have helped Becca so much that we only ended up getting her a cell phone holder for her car, leggings and a shirt, but she got other stuff from other people. She slept downstairs because we havent finished the spare room and she took her mattress when she left. Still it was nice. We went to my moms after the morning and then to my aunts. As a christmas present to the extended family we always put on a new years day dinner with prime rib roasts and she really wants to come for that. All things considered she is doing ok. I just feel guilty that there is any hesitation with her. My husband would love it to go back to the way it used to be but it never can. Like it or not she has her own habits now. Answering to a sober house and being drug tested is one thing, telling mom and dad that you will be home at a certain time is a another.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-05-19), Little Missy (12-27-18), Lunacie (12-27-18), stef (12-27-18), willow129 (12-27-18)