Thread: She left
View Single Post
Old 12-24-18, 05:40 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She left

Well...Becca will be with us xmas eve and day. She is more scared to deal with my side of the family she said than the inlaws. I think its because my side caught the tough end of the stick. My side of the family is small and close and its easier to make up with the inlaws because they just do not get addiction and look at her behavior more as rebellion. Its going to be weird for sure and she is going to have to spend the night christmas eve. I really hope it goes ok. Back in March when this all went down it seemed like there was no way out. Now it seems like its all rushing back into place and I do not know how I feel about it. I am so afraid of getting hurt again buy I guess I have to take it as it comes.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-24-18), stef (12-26-18)