View Single Post
Old 12-22-18, 09:27 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,054 Times in 7,968 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finally Got The Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
but have never heard the term karmic.
I've heard of mixed episodes, rapid cycling, and cyclothemic episodes.
I wonder if it's just that he's from a different country? Or perhaps it's just a term his doctor uses for some reason?

I've never heard the term either.

Ems did clarify what the term meant though...

Quote:
Mixed episodes...
Quote:
[...]worst one in my opinion . In depressive episodes at least u have the feeling of sour peace
But in mixed episode, what i experienced it is hard to bear , mood swings were became very often for me,agitation,i read that suicide risk is higher in this episode,
It is like having high energy but this energy anxious ,irratible etc.
And yeah...I agree with a lot of this. Mixed episodes (rapid cycling) sucks!
When I'm going through this, I stop even enjoying the 'highs' (good moods) I get because I know that a crash (low mood) is right around the corner waiting to pounce on me.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by psychopathetic; 12-22-18 at 09:40 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (12-22-18)