View Single Post
Old 12-22-18, 09:18 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,046 Times in 7,964 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finally Got The Answer

Hey Ems! It's really nice to see you again

(((Ems)))

I have both ADD and Bipolar. I too take a mood stabilizer (Lamotrigine). It helps a lot at keeping me from hitting really bad lows.
I sometimes have rapid cycles between feeling great...or at least good...to feeling real bad, all within the same day too.
I was actually just going through that through most of November.

lol I really like my highs. The times I've done the best in life were the times when my moods were really high (mania). Sometimes I get so high up there that I feel like superman! Nothing can stop me and I'm on top of the world!
Of course it never lasts...and I can get stuck in my lows for months.

Quote:
Did i really have ADHD because you know Bipolar II have similiar symptoms like ADHD
It's absolutely possible to have both.

Quote:
Can only mood stabilizer treatment keep me under control ? Without an anti-psychotic.
This is really hard to say. Everyone's different and need different things to help them out.
I never did well on anti-psychotic/depressant/anxiety meds...it wasn't till I tried a mood stabilizer just 3 or so years ago that I finally found something I'd be willing to take.
I'm also on adderall for my ADD.

I'm wondering why you're no longer taking any meds for your ADHD?

Anyhow, I'm just rambling lol.
It's nice to hear from you again! I really hope the new meds help. Rapid cycling moods freaking suck!
Do you notice if your moods tend to dip their lowest during the evenings? That's when my moods get real low.

(((((((Ems)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (12-22-18)