View Single Post
Old 07-24-18, 04:50 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,768 Times in 14,149 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Addicted to browsing on my mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyrinMeow View Post
Get parental software that allows someone to control the times it can be used and have someone else set it up as the "parent" so you can't undo it. I believe those are available oh phones now.

If you look and there isn't let me know so I can write one and make bank, please.
I've tried that but the thing is when I need it then I want it to be instantly and restriction free available. This could be anytime. So I don't want to limit my access. I want to stop wanting to browse or learn how to stop after a short while.

Maybe there is a parental control that sets the total amount of time allowed per day. But then I'd have to start planning so that I don't run out when I need it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
namazu (09-24-18)
Sponsored Links