Thread: She left
View Single Post
Old 06-22-18, 09:53 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She left

She earned phone privledges last Thursday and called.. she sounds really good.. remorseful, reflective, self aware. As far as sobriety goes she is saying all the right things and doing all the right work.. but only time will tell. Its easy to stay sober in rehab.. much harder in the real world. I was told" no one gets sober in rehab... they get clean and sobriety comes when they come home".
Her Ella has been so angry and we have not pushed her at all into forgiving or feeling any other way that she chooses to feel. Out of the blue last night she chose to talk to her ! I cried I was so happy. I really didnt think they would speak for a long time.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Caco3girl (06-25-18), finallyfound10 (06-22-18), Lunacie (06-22-18), namazu (06-22-18), stef (06-22-18)