Thread: She left
View Single Post
Old 05-09-18, 07:01 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,585 Times in 2,411 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She left

I wonder if a therapists office might be too confronting. More than one person at a time might be too confronting. Even now with my kids having left home if something needs to be sorted out only one of us can do it. Dealing with both of us is too much. We take it in turns depending on the issue. But it's usually me talking to my son and my husband talking to my daughter. She and I do talk but when she's irrational he's the best person for the job. And with our son he responds better to me. With our daughter it can generally be sorted out by text and with our son it usually involves walking and talking coz he can process that easier.

Just my thoughts...
aeon (05-09-18), Lunacie (05-09-18), stef (05-09-18)