Thread: She left
View Single Post
Old 04-27-18, 08:14 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She left

She showed up on Friday unexpectedly after my surgery. She didnt know I was having surgery. She knocked on the door at 8am of all times when mark was trying to hook my bra cause I cant move my hand. She said "things didnt go the way she had planned". I told her I dont know how they could have gone any other way. She started to tell us that it wasnt us, that her friends were helping her. She didnt indicate she wanted to come home. It was like she was feeling things out. I was stoic, no tears no anger. Mark told her that she doesnt understand the pain she has caused so many people. I told her if she was serious about reestablishing contact then she could meet us at family therapy. She showed me she had a new phone..(I forgot to add that her old one ended up in our mailbox with a "have a blessed day" text". She had called from the new phone but it was a philadelphia number so I didnt answer. I admit, when I heard the friend had dropped off her phone I said :she can take my blessed day and shove it up her ***") Her "new " phone is borrowed, she is not paying for it. She said she starts a new job this past Sat so she would let us know her schedule for therapy. She said she is working at Shop Rite but not the one by our house which I have a hard time believing.

The very brief mention of what would happen if she came home was when I said I would want a drug test. She said she didnt understand why people thought she was using drugs and we said her behavior was so out of character and sorts that it seemed like a possibility.
She said she will graduate because she is in talks with the vp. But that same morning she never went back to school because I got the auto call. She wasnt in school yesterday cause I got the call.
I dont know how you graduate without going to school.
We asked about her meds, she said she was fine(I know they are running out). She says she is able to get therapy from her friends.

If I had to guess why she came by...she thought I would be alone, didnt know her Dad would be here and was hoping for the usually emotional pleading Sarah..which I wouldnt give her. We told her that it was time to leave and when my husband hugged her he broke down. She has broken my husband, he cried like Ive never seen. She had tears in her eyes as she left. Family Therapy was Tuesday at 7. She was a no show. Her Dad texted her at the new number telling her about it and she never answered. We didnt tell the kids she came over until closer to therapy so as not to ambush them. I think Ella took it hardest.She is angry but secretly thought she would show but she didnt. I knew she wouldnt. She was testing the waters for what I dont know but she never made contact again.

So there we are. My daughter is doing whatever she wants cause there are no rules where she is staying and we have to grieve her loss and wonder each day "is today the day she shows up?" "Is today the day we see her in public"Her Dad begged her to graduate-everything else aside.

What a way to recuperate. This is one handed typing so forgive any errors.

-sweets

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-27-18), Fuzzy12 (04-27-18), Lunacie (04-27-18)