View Single Post
Old 01-20-17, 11:42 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,260 Times in 2,929 Posts
Drewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond reputeDrewbacca has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Constantly failing college classes for over 10 years and counting

Yes. I have the rare bragging right of failing out of a semester system, a quarter system, and a trimester system... in each case, due to incomplete work or the inability to life the fog and read/write. It's amazing really, because while I was stuck on a ship I was reading some of the most difficult non-fiction imaginable without flinching... but as soon as I had to get work done on a definitive timeline... *pop* I started college in 1999... haven't fished yet. I have four years worth of credits but no degree and I've probably been in about eight years worth of classes now, so maybe I'll actually finish by the twenty year mark, with any luck?

Granted, I took years off in between and spent six years in the military... but still. It's been a roller-coaster. You aren't alone. I sent you a PM if you want to talk on a more personal level in regards to this stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drewbacca For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (01-23-17), johnny_walker (04-13-17)