View Single Post
Old 02-12-15, 03:08 PM

JonasMartin is on a distinguished road
Re: Share your Ritalin Success Stories

Ritalin (Sandoz 10mg "Motiron"*2, 2 to 3 times a day) has helped me overcome the immense inertia associated with doing virtually any of the things I want to do. I live for learning and my go-time is usually eight to ten in the morning and after that, I used to burn out. I was zapped of all energy and the impetus necessary for me to pick up my favourite book or study etc. would be so incredibly massive that it held me back since my early teenage years. Since I've been on Ritalin, now for a short while, I'm able to 'realise my daily potential', as in I find myself no longer irrationally hindered from initiating myself and engaging in meaningful, productive behavior. It conflicts with my imaginative capacity, but this is where I can choose to lay off the medication for some periods, let my mind wander, restart my medication intake and brings the ideas and wishes to FRUITION. It is not a 'wonder drug' in my book, indeed no substances are, but the peace of mind, impulse control and focus that Ritalin provides me with is so invaluable, it very genuinely almost brings me to tears when I think about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to JonasMartin For This Useful Post:
Powderbucket (05-07-15)