View Single Post
Old 07-08-12, 12:39 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,443 Times in 3,292 Posts
Dizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond reputeDizfriz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dealing with grief and ADHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainuk View Post
hi everyone i am new here just read the post and i know i am going through this right now.

my GP a wast of time went to hime for help now i have the child proction serivce up my back trying to get help for my son who is 8 years old. i dont know what else i can do for my 8year old.

please i am new here dont know where else to go?

thank zain
This forum is a good place to go for help and understanding. Many here have been through this and are more than willing to give emotional support.

Perhaps the best thing you can do is to learn as much as you can about ADHD.

You can find a number of essays here I wrote to help parents understand the disorder. Also there are web sites listed that have very good videos that may help you. It is a lot I know but it is to help you be an advocate for your child. You can find it here: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60130

Take care and keep on being involved in the forum, it has helped many.

Dizfriz
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dizfriz For This Useful Post:
ginniebean (07-08-12), LynneC (07-09-12)