View Single Post
Old 02-09-12, 02:50 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

tambourine-man is a glorious beacon of lighttambourine-man is a glorious beacon of lighttambourine-man is a glorious beacon of lighttambourine-man is a glorious beacon of lighttambourine-man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Holy Grail? -Desoxyn Journal

Wow! I was reading through this journal again and I'm quite proud of it! It is so difficult to find decent information on this under prescribed stimulant.

I still prefer Desoxyn to any other stimulant I have taken. However, I find Adderall and Dexedrine have their uses as well. For both financial and therapeutic flexibility, I typically take Dexedrine/Dexoxyn or Adderall/Desoxyn.

Adderall will always be my go-to pill when I have writing to do. I can meet any dealine with the help of Adderall. BUT I can't take Adderall unless I am able to immediately throw myself into a project. It makes me hyperfocus like mad!

Desoxyn is wonderfully smooth and subtle. Dexedrine is smack dab in the middle between Adderall and Desoxyn. All three are wonderful medications, but if forced to choose only one, I would not hesitate to pick Desoxyn.

RXed:
Pristiq, 50mg (AM)

Adderall, 20mg 2x daily
Lyrica, 150mg 3x daily
Xanax, .5mg 3x daily

Remeron, 30mg (PM)
Seroquel, 200mg (PM)