Thread: chat
View Single Post
Old 10-02-09, 01:27 AM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,433 Times in 6,132 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: chatting with moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by unthought View Post
They deleted that other topic where I spoke about hosting IRC for us to use, it's up if you'd like to join.

aimless.us/ (not really set up)
irc://aimless.us/ channel #add

To join you'll need an IRC client such as mIRC: and tell it to connect to aimless.us port 6667. Once connected type /join #add into the interface and you will join an ADHD chat.
Okay now let me see if I have this straight. The staff here removed a post just like the one above this so you thought it would be okay to re-post it this thread??

Hmmmm rather interesting line of reasoning.

If some thing you posted was deleted the staff member who deleted it should have PMed you with a reason for their action. My guess is the post is violating a guideline The most obvious violation is posting a hyperlink to what is considered another community which is against the guideline copied below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidelines
*No links to other groups, forums or communities in signatures or posts, without the explicit written permission of a Site Admin.
Good thing this is an ADD site because apparently we forgot to write a rule against re-posting some thing we previously removed. My guess is that is because we figured most people knew if we deleted it once we would do it again. . .. . Your in luck I never do any thing normally not even ADD abnormally. . . While re-posting a previously removed post may not generate any points against your account this time it does open your post up to the possibility of being edited by an unmedicated ADD staff member -

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to meadd823 For This Useful Post:
unthought (10-02-09)