View Single Post
Old 04-17-13, 10:18 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

dresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud of
Re: Writing in the active voice using action verbs

are we talkin about communicating because I made the mistake of having a script in my head as to how my kid would say they loved me therefore never seeing or hearing there method of sayin they loved me, everyone want to be another willy shakspeare . his writngs are great because he listened then asked question of the people because there was no such thing as a dictionary so when he put word together He/they defined the words , It was a clarification of the conffussion of the times as well as a play Now look what we have even with a dictionary, you have a style yet is there anything their to hear and who can I ask if
It is a correct interpretation willy gave us lots to look at what were we to see,hear, feel,
change or understand diferantly????? when we get what we want, In our struggles for self
and the world makes us king for a day, we must go to the mirror and look at ourselves
The Following User Says Thank You to dresser For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (04-18-13)