View Single Post
Old 07-06-15, 02:09 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Thread of my retirement home activity ideas!

So I'll soon be starting work at a retirement home as an assistant in the Life Enrichment and Activities Department.
lol every time I think about it I get all giddy inside! From all the research I've done and everything I've been told from my boss...this 'job' sounds amazing!
I get to do all the fun things! All the games and the parties and the activities.

I thought maybe I'd start a thread here at ADDF to just throw out some ideas I have for different things involving my 'job' (really don't like calling it a job...it's so much more than just a job to me). It'll help keep me organized, and it'll help me from forgetting different ideas. It may even help me spark new ideas, or can be a place where I can more fully develop my ideas.

I of course could keep all this in a journal or notebook...but I'd much rather do it online here. Maybe some of you can give me some feedback on my ideas, or come up with some ideas yourselves to share with me!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (07-06-15), Flory (07-06-15), salleh (07-12-15), Skyf@ll (07-08-15), stef (07-06-15), Unmanagable (07-06-15), willow129 (07-06-15)