View Single Post
Old 05-23-12, 03:44 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,406 Times in 15,486 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone fill barr-teva lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebee View Post
Who cares what brand you get? Adderall 5mg is the same regardless according to the FDA. Ya'll up on some interdose placebo effects.
Not true.. I dont have the info in front of me but i believe companies have something like a 20% leway in their formulations? (someone here can correct me).

To my understanding, Placebo affect usually refers to someone taking something and having it be the best thing in the world when it was nothing more than a sugar pill? ( i could be wrong)

Shire is the only company I know that makes all of its own adderall xr. When you get the brand,global,teva etc its all from shire. The IR's are a different story. Those can be made individually by each generic company.

People like to use the "its just a placebo" defense here sometimes but if 80% of the people on this board, and across the world notice a difference in manufacturers of medications that are supposed to be the same then I guess we are all victims of mass hysteria.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
kali_shey (05-23-12), kiosk (05-24-12)