View Single Post
Old 07-02-18, 01:02 PM

Thanked 4,184 Times in 2,013 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Organizational Thing to Try? Bullet Journals

Pic!

A pic of a bullet journal page. So, I have my to-do list thing going on kanban, which I think I could progressively move to bullet journal, maybe....so that I don’t have multiple organizational things going on which is confusing.

and I have my planners with my dates for things, but I didn’t have anything for something like this. I wanted to make a visual for myself of time commitments, and how many free days I actually have, so that I don’t set goals for myself that are too lofty and end up disappointed with myself, OR take on way too many commitments. This is last summer and fall. Purple is traveling, diagonal lines are days that are partially booked up, like I have a local gig, or it’s the day after a long period of traveling. Days that I have even local gigs, the organization required to be ready and on time for that usually saps me for much of anything else. And the day after lots of travel, I never get anything done, mostly just sit in a stupor a lot. Diagonal blue are school days, filled in blue are school days with extra commitments. Green dots are appointments like med stuff.

So, I made these charts for myself in the past just on random sheets of paper, and it took forever to make all the little squares and stuff lol. But I didn’t have anywhere to put them to actually refer back to them, so...anyways, it’s good for me to see that I actually am busy and not that lazy. And also visually see when I should not book more gigs.

Last edited by willow129; 07-02-18 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Trying to fix link