Thread: Proud Moments
View Single Post
Old 08-31-10, 04:51 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,808 Posts
Lady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond reputeLady Lark has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Proud Moments

So apparently this kid decided to..I don't know, have fun? and was sticking his leg out trying to block or trip Steven in the cafeteria. When Steven decided to go around the other way the kid stuck his other leg out. At some point it got to pushing and that's when the teacher noticed and stepped it.

Steven kept his cool, and didn't do anything at all. No yelling, hitting, etc. The counselor had come in at the end of things and said that Steven was calm and shrugged the whole thing off.

Considering that four months ago he would have popped the kid on, and called it well deserved this is amazing! Super proud of my kiddo.

I'm really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Lark For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (09-14-10), bunkie68 (09-17-10), Imnapl (08-31-10), MyGuysMom (09-01-10), Sam I Am (09-01-10)