View Single Post
Old 03-18-15, 08:37 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any M:TG players? Come share your decks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentUnknown View Post
I dont play, my brother does, and he would wreck you. I am not certain of that, I am just well aware that everywhere he goes, no matter how confident teh other guy is, he demolishes them and almost makes them want to quit lol. They have an xbox game for this BTW
I'm not difficult to wreck to be honest. I'm really not that good of a player...there's TONS of things I still get confuzored about with this game (really small specific gameplay situations) and I also tend to play too fast for my own good at times (mainly out of nervousness I think)...instead of taking things slowly and thinking everything thoroughly through.
I'm also quite prone to making big stupid misplays yet as well haha.

I do consider myself an above average player skill wise...but at the same time, I'm fully aware that I'm no where near where I'd like to be. I'm only really a mediocre player when it all comes down to it.

Also...I LOVE playing people that can crush me. It sounds dumb...but it's true.
lol I still get all excited when I get to play a couple of the guys around here that are extremely good at this game. It gives me a natural high sometimes. I just absolutely crave that challenge!

It's also one of the best ways to get better at this game. To play people who are better then you.

hehe I'd love to play your brother . I wouldn't be surprised in any way if he kicked by butt haha. Especially if he's playing a fast deck...my current deck is much better at playing against slower decks (which tons of people locally play).

There's also an app for this game on ipads and other tablets that I've played.
The thing I don't like about the xbox or tablet versions of the game...is they don't give you access to all the cards, and you can't fully customize your own decks because of it. It's all very limited and restrictive. You can tweak the decks in the games...but only with a small, limited, set of cards.
It'd be amazing if you could build your own decks from scratch on the xbox/tablet apps and play them!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
KentUnknown (03-18-15)