View Single Post
Old 02-03-13, 03:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,537 Times in 6,097 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Support Group Fireside chat!!!!

hugs to all of you.So true we are so quick to dismiss each other and put off tommorow and tomorrow could be too late.My bro works w autistic and handicap people,the one man who was the most functioning had heart problems last april and had passed away.My brother was gonna see him the day before and had the attitude he'll be there tomorrow ,Bro had things to do,didnt want to go or wanted to watch the game ,I forgot which one it was.Well the next day my brothers client had died a few months short of 50. I try not to talk about it because I see the tears and sadness in my bros eyes when he does talk about it.I dont know why people dont see the humanity in each other and aprreciate it until its gone but it does seem like this is the way it is.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Abi (02-07-13), Bluerose (02-04-13), BouCoupDinkyDau (02-03-13), excel (05-26-17), Gilthranon (02-04-13), Mr Digital 01 (02-07-13), mrs. dobbs (02-07-13), Raye (02-07-13), stef (02-03-13), ThinkingOutLoud (06-13-13), undercurrent (05-23-13)