View Single Post
Old 10-27-13, 09:05 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Location: you carry your claim wherever you go - bob wier ACE
Thanked 1,469 Times in 924 Posts
Blanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant future
Re: Tired all the time

I only get 'tired' all the time when i'm not making a change that needs to be made and i'm resisting facing my truth - like now - i'm feeling like a prisoner to my kid and while I told him my feelings are infantile like his outbursts - they arise from a similar place for us both - frustrated efforts - so let go is my advise...no expectation and still go to school - do your best.

I'm in a precarious position and i'm so bloody tired of this SSDD from my own son that I decided to be true to me and serve him I'd best divest from the whole thing. He can do nothing and cover his rent and i'll go on my merry way.

I cannot tolerate for long those who sit in their utter misery as I've watched my own brother go from a ski instructor/stunt ski'r and mtn biker/restaurant owner to in only 2 yrs a mind in a lifeless body only fearing the loss of his ability to swallow or breathe

I look at the horror of my family's early death - the men - and I think it means nothing because I do not buy the whole 'sins' thing -I truly think that we all have lessons and that's that - we gotta figure our own out - it's not my job to ever dictate to my son my goals - I just set him up to know it's always a choice and consequence - so if he does drop out and he's serious I told him that he must handle the whole thing - I am no longer going to be involved if he waffles as usual - and then i'm a moron for fighting for him - but in this case - I just told him that I am going to start to focus on my joy - and he do the same and to text me if he has an issue otherwise to spend some time daily working on his goals - like going back to WA so he can live with friends in our home and I can be free to finally take care of only me.

That's the kind of 'tired' that only goes away when you bury your dead. I'm cremating mine. With blessings.

~ Sir Winston Churchill