View Single Post
Old 07-16-18, 08:47 AM

Thanked 4,184 Times in 2,013 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has anyone taken the Praxis exam?

I took the Praxis but it was almost 10 years ago now (wow it doesn’t feel like it’s been that long)

My highest level of Math class was Pre-calc...I do not remember feeling like the Math was a problem for me, so at least back then there was no calculus, just algebra.

I do remember there being study guides though, cuz I remember that my classmates and I were quizzing each other in the car on the way there.

Ok, if you look up Praxis study guide, the first result is the official website for the Praxis and there is a page where you can look up what study materials are available by test. So it does have specific study guides for the different tests. The first study guide on the drop down menu is for Core Academic Skills for Teachers: Math - so that looks like that’s the one you’re looking for!