View Single Post
Old 07-16-18, 03:15 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone taken the Praxis exam?

One of my goals is to get a job substitute teaching and get my teaching certificate for high school English. I will need to take this exam when I apply for school. Even though that's a long way off I remember ZERO of high school math/science. I even need to brush up on the mechanics in grammar. Can anyone recommend something I can use to prepare and practice? Hopefully something that is free? What is the test like? I downloaded some basic math apps that are supposed to re-teach me these things but I am pretty sure that once I get past the exam, I wont need to much math or history or whatever for the track that I want to take. Any ideas? Am I crazy?

I carried a watermelon?