View Single Post
Old 01-25-18, 05:52 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,253 Times in 6,371 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

A vendor of ours won’t release some supplies we need until we pay our outstanding bill.

So I called their A/R rep and asked her if a payment of the first third would secure release.

No, she said, the full amount would be required.

So I told my boss that I was going to call her back and say “Melissa, at this point in my life I have learned to not trust a woman when she says she wants it all, and she wants it now.”

My boss laughed heartily, but that said, he made sure he was the one who called her back.

I asked him if he really thought I might say something like that.

He said no, that I was always very polite and professional, but that I had a wild, playful sense of humor, and that I could not be trusted 100% in the late afternoon.

Mildly Embarrassed,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-25-18), Smokey405 (01-27-18), stef (01-25-18)