ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community (http://www.addforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Support Group Fireside chat!!!! (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137674)

excel 01-05-13 11:35 AM

Support Group Fireside chat!!!!

This is the place to come if you need support of even, you ven get a shoulder to cry on if you need it

excel 01-30-13 06:52 PM

Re: Support Group Fireside chat!!!!

My mom is inthe hospital sedated and on a ventillator due to CPOD

stef 01-30-13 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excel (Post 1432884)

oh no im so sorry....please let us know how shes doing.

MellyFishButt 01-30-13 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excel (Post 1432884)

Aww that is awful, I am so sorry. :(

Unmanagable 01-31-13 04:27 AM

Sending healing thoughts, prayers, vibes, and lots of love to you and mom.
((((Hugs))))

GeordieDave 01-31-13 04:28 AM

Wish her allt he best! x

TygerSan 01-31-13 10:56 AM

(((hugs))))

It's been a hard couple of years, hasn't it?

Lunacie 01-31-13 11:07 AM

(((excel)))

That's a very tough spot to be in. You certainly have my support and can cry on my shoulder anytime.

excel 02-02-13 05:30 PM

Thanks everybody. They are going to try to take her off the ventillator tomorrow, and yes it has been a difficult couple off years

Drewbacca 02-02-13 05:59 PM

Wishing her a quick recovery! My pap was recently in the hospital for pneumonia... it gave us quite the scare. The weather doesn't help.

Gilthranon 02-02-13 07:00 PM

Bloody awful, hope she'll do better soon. Nobody should be in such situation !

amberwillow 02-02-13 07:33 PM

On Thursday night I found out one of my lovely co-workers from my last job had been murdered. I'm still a bit stunned.

She was a gentle and kind young lady and we often used to talk at shift hand-over or if we were rostered on together.

It's hard to believe she is gone... Just like that.

amberwillow 02-02-13 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excel (Post 1434860)
Thanks everybody. They are going to try to take her off the ventillator tomorrow, and yes it has been a difficult couple off years

Fingers and toes crossed for a good outcome for your mother.

Sending warm thoughts to you and your family.

I used to work as a personal care provider, I understand how hard these times can be for everyone involved. :grouphug:

Gilthranon 02-03-13 03:07 PM

ADHD friend commited suicide 3 years ago. He mentally saved me 4 years ago and I won't forget him. I was informed by a former teacher while I worked in a shop. I should not have heard it through her, but as a friend, not some stranger. Sometimes one only notices value when it's not there anymore...

Rebelyell 02-03-13 03:58 PM

hugs to all of you.So true we are so quick to dismiss each other and put off tommorow and tomorrow could be too late.My bro works w autistic and handicap people,the one man who was the most functioning had heart problems last april and had passed away.My brother was gonna see him the day before and had the attitude he'll be there tomorrow ,Bro had things to do,didnt want to go or wanted to watch the game ,I forgot which one it was.Well the next day my brothers client had died a few months short of 50. I try not to talk about it because I see the tears and sadness in my bros eyes when he does talk about it.I dont know why people dont see the humanity in each other and aprreciate it until its gone but it does seem like this is the way it is.