ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Dciv
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

:nono: :eyebrow: :faint:

Posted 10-02-08 at 08:13 AM by Dciv
Hi, How are things?

Things are well. I can see the quick of my nails and the pasta is al dente. The fissure in my brain is maintaining its gap and the bridge going across has not yet been built. But like they say, every cloud has a silver lining. You know even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes. And as things are not as earth shattering as every dog has his day. But my gut reaction is green with envy as great oaks from little acorns grow. But as usual things are clear as mud and I always have an axe to grind. But my feeling is that the apple never falls far from the tree and I am a chip off of the old block. Although the day is hot as hell, I am still poor as dirt. The snow outside is white as snow and the sun is the apple of my eye. I love clichés. Making me sound intelligent since 1995.
Facebook Twitter Submit ":nono: :eyebrow: :faint:" to Digg Submit ":nono: :eyebrow: :faint:" to del.icio.us Submit ":nono: :eyebrow: :faint:" to StumbleUpon Submit ":nono: :eyebrow: :faint:" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2025 Comments 4 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old
    Word Salad!!!
  2. Old
    i love it! makes you sound very smart
  3. Old
    Successs!!
  4. Old