ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > arkyle
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Statics, nightmare of ADDers

Posted 02-14-08 at 03:12 AM by arkyle
Today I had my first Statics partial test. I HATE that damned subject. It's not hard at all...but man, it's a challenge for me!

If you don't have an idea of what is statics about I'll give the whole idea. You have an object, either in a 2D or a 3D plane. In statics things don't move, they "tend" to move thanks to various forces. To get every force, tension, torque, etc, you only have to get some products, some algebra, get your signs correct, as well as cos and sin's, etc.

Sound easy right? Well, it is. The problem is that it is ridiculously TEDIOUS. It takes way TOOOOO long to get the result for a single problem. During homeworks I couldn't finish a single problem at once. And what's worst; if at the end you notice that your result was wrong...bad news buddy, you have to read it all over again and check what's wrong. If the problem is near half or at the beginning of the procedure you can start saying good bye to your sanity (or at least to your seat) because you'll have to repeat everything. AHHHHHHH, I really really hate it.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Statics, nightmare of ADDers" to Digg Submit "Statics, nightmare of ADDers" to del.icio.us Submit "Statics, nightmare of ADDers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Statics, nightmare of ADDers" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3059 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    Is this physics? I have really bad luck with that.
  2. Old
    It's more of a branch. Physics per se are in a different level.
  3. Old
    I could have written this letter long ago tedious is the word, while I loved physics and its explanations as to why things worked the math is extremly tedious cant do math unless there is a result i want, as an exercise it sucks

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks