ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > The Inattentive Witch
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

25(ish) Things about me

Posted 02-20-09 at 03:39 AM by RedHairedWitch

I hate numbers. They are not my friends. Therefore, this list is not numbered and I am not counting how many facts I list. You will receive roughly 25 facts about me, less if this gets boring and more if I find this exercise interesting or fun.

I am a pagan and a witch (but not Wiccan) I donít worship Satan, I am rather ambivalent towards him. I have never been a member of any non-pagan spirituality or religion.

I belong to the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids and have been taking their audio Bardic grade course, but I took a long break over the Yule season and I need to start over again, my yearlong course will probably take me 3 years.

I used to smoke, and then I quit. That was about 6 years ago. I still want a cigarette now and then.

I have a lot of will power, but itís not natural to me.

At the time of writing this, I have a backache.

Some people consider me to be sweet and humble and others consider me arrogant and irritating. Maybe I should introduce them to each other.

I can shovel dung, manure and dog-doo all day but hate doing the dishes and avoid them as much as I can.

I am impressed I spelled ďmanureĒ right the first try.

I am very changeable, especially my moods. Once something has been expressed in some way, it usually goes away and something else moves in.

I tend to walk on my toes (worse when I was a kid) and I have flat (but cute) feet. This causes backaches.

I honestly have no idea whether or not I want children. But since Iím not married or anything, Iím not sweating bullets over it.

I have to remind myself to look cashiers and waitresses in the eye, smile and tell them to have a good day.

I never read these lists beyond about the 3rd or 5th fact.

I have a very high IQ. I also have learning disabilities, am very right brained, and have a 10th grade education, all of which makes my high IQ pretty well useless. This is frustrating beyond belief and I wish I had never been tested, and then tested again.

I have had 3 different men ask me to marry them. I said ďnoĒ to each one, for different reasons, mostly because I was pretty young for such commitments.

I am a female boy scout, I can tie all kinds of knots, do a million things with a dull pocket knife, build a shelter, orient myself at night by the stars etc

Anytime I discover a new fear, I must conquer it. I hate being afraid. Iím the kind of person who takes up mountain biking because I have a fear of falling.

I make most decisions intuitively or based on what a bunch of stones and bones and twigs in a bag tell me I should do. But I donít do what tarot cards tell me what to do heh

I canít drive up to my place right now; I have to park all the way at the bottom of the hill, thanks to the snow and ice. I load up a blue plastic childrenís sled and drag my groceries up the frigginí mountain. This includes bags of dog food and water cooler bottles full of water. This has been real great for my legs and butt and cardio.

The only card games I have ever been able to play with any skill are go fish and crazy eights. I have played go fish with multiple tarot decks.

I donít get lost in the woods, I do however, get lost in the city easily.

I am clumsy.

I want to be a writer when I grow up.

I thank the gods for my hardships, difficulties and life lesson every night before bed.

The sound of a hound baying makes me smile and it lights up my soul. I have no idea why.

I am not the sort of person who wonders why, or who needs to see proof. I am very accepting of just about everything. BUT I donít believe 100% in anything.

I am almost never fully serious, and I rarely take anything fully seriously. When I say I am being serious I mean it though.

I am so cute people never take me seriously.

There is a very pregnant dog at my feet (one of Moms schnauzers. She has been breeding dogs since I was a kid), she is due any time now. She is lying on her back, with one foot against my chair, pushing against it, rocking herself back and forth on her spine. Like she is rocking the babes in her belly to sleep.
Facebook Twitter Submit "25(ish) Things about me" to Digg Submit "25(ish) Things about me" to del.icio.us Submit "25(ish) Things about me" to StumbleUpon Submit "25(ish) Things about me" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3539 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old

Selected responses out of 25ish possibilities

"I hate numbers. They are not my friends. Therefore, this list is not numbered and I am not counting how many facts I list. You will receive roughly 25 facts about me, less if this gets boring and more if I find this exercise interesting or fun."

How Ironic that numbers have told me on multiple occasions (particularly 5, 7 and 9) that they adore you. :-)

"I am a pagan and a witch (but not Wiccan) I don’t worship Satan, I am rather ambivalent towards him. I have never been a member of any non-pagan spirituality or religion."

The thing about satan is, s/he appreciates practical jokes, if you can get over that s/he is a great being to be around.

"
    I belong to the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids and have been taking their audio Bardic grade course, but I took a long break over the Yule season and I need to start over again, my yearlong course will probably take me 3 years."

It's not the act of finishing that counts, since knowledge (as i'm sure you know) is not a race - pursuit of what intrigues being what drives us eh?

"I used to smoke, and then I quit. That was about 6 years ago. I still want a cigarette now and then.

I have a lot of will power, but it’s not natural to me."

*takes note that RHW has a will so powerful it is unnatural among human beings*

"At the time of writing this, I have a backache."

*cries*

"Some people consider me to be sweet and humble and others consider me arrogant and irritating. Maybe I should introduce them to each other."

hmm, just make sure e have mouth guards and groin protection, people are known to be very hostile we discussing deities.

"I can shovel dung, manure and dog-doo all day but hate doing the dishes and avoid them as much as I can."

Are you sure the dishes are not avoiding you?

"I never read these lists beyond about the 3rd or 5th fact."

I don't read these lists period, so this is my first successful list reading! *yay*

"I have a very high IQ. I also have learning disabilities, am very right brained, and have a 10th grade education, all of which makes my high IQ pretty well useless. This is frustrating beyond belief and I wish I had never been tested, and then tested again. "

I use your high IQ all the time, but the test wasn’t necessary

"I am a female boy scout, I can tie all kinds of knots, do a million things with a dull pocket knife, build a shelter, orient myself at night by the stars etc"

She can also tie people in to knots, and when lost one can find orientation through the words of RHW.

"I don’t get lost in the woods, I do however, get lost in the city easily."

A mental representation of you, once got lost in the woods, but I suppose that doesn't count. :-)

"I am almost never fully serious, and I rarely take anything fully seriously. When I say I am being serious I mean it though."

Are you serious?
  2. Old
    OMG! you are funny...I just joined this site 3 minutes ago.and this is the first blog i fell upon....
    you remind me of me about 10 years ago..
    anyhow, just to let you know..good for you for even attempting that 25 random things thing...I keep getting tagged and get anxious cause i cant commit to self contemplation that long..
    cheers!
  3. Old
    I like the pregnant doggy one the best.....and have seen you in action on the forums-so know about the tieing people into knots

And if Satan is a fan of practical jokes i'm going to hell?

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks