ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > zannie
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Day 8

Posted 03-24-11 at 11:45 PM by zannie
Day 8

Today I cleaned out my daughters top drawer. Haven't put stuff back in the drawer neither have I put stuff from cleaning out my junk drawer back. That is not great but my give away pile is growing and that is actually what decluttering is about.

Next thing I need to actually walk down to the thrift store and give it away. Hopefully tommorrow.

I also finally got around to flatening the boxes from grocery delivery around a month ago.

So I need to bring that down to the garbage/recycling room.

I fear ever, ever, ever, ever beginning to clear off my balcony - serious scary stuff out there. I haven't completely dealt with it for a couple of years so...yikes!

I have the intention to actually have a useable balcony this year. My place is a smallish two bedroom apartment and the added space in the warm weather is really great. So I will do it but first I need to:

put all the stuff taken out of drawers away.

get as much as humanly possible to the thrift store, recycling, etc.

finish decluttering and cleaning my bedroom because I use it as a locker sometimes and cleaning my bedroom should not always be the last on my list of priorities.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Day 8" to Digg Submit "Day 8" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 8" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 8" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 982 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    I am O.K with not working on de-cluttering more often I see I have probably done more than I would have because I am writting tracking this where people may read it. It makes me feel that I need to follow through!!
    And following through on anything is not easy normally.

It's all about accountability.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks