ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Jarleigannor
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Breathing easier

Posted 03-03-08 at 11:51 PM by Jarleigannor
It's been a full 3 days back on meds. It's gone great, other than getting blindsided by a migrane and nausea yesterday evening. I haven't had a migrane that bad in years. I knew I needed to sleep it off, but I was worried that the meds might keep me awake. Nope. Passed out around 7. Unfortunately, that meant I was up from 10:30 to 3am thanks to my little nap, but I'm delighted to discover that the meds aren't messing with my ability to go to sleep this time around. In fact, I'm *really tired right now.

It turns out, I may just survive my kids' childhoods. They're still up to trouble, but I haven't been running around yelling like an idiot. I've been able to express my displeasure calmly and rationally, and not hold a grudge. I can't even believe that I was holding grudges against small children! We've actually managed to communicate today.

Unfortunately, I'm finding my husband more annoying than ever! I'll work on that next!

For the most part, I feel like I have rejoined the living. It's kinda nice out here.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Breathing easier" to Digg Submit "Breathing easier" to del.icio.us Submit "Breathing easier" to StumbleUpon Submit "Breathing easier" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2763 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old
    Hi Jarleigannor -

Sorry about the formal name, above. I kept forgetting the letters and their order (aka, how to spell), so I just copied and pasted. Anyway, congratulations. Your meds are working. If only mine would kick in. Have a good day.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks