ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Rena1965
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Opdate about my son...

Posted 10-26-08 at 03:33 AM by Rena1965
Dear Journal,
Sofie our social worker seems nice, but is very young.. I hope we gave her the information she needed to get Rik more help in school and all I have to do now is fill in the papers, so they can evaluate granting Rik a stay at a special school which has guidance teachers specially trained to help ADHD/Asperges teenagers to get a education on the level they find them..

I told the social worker it was hard for me to sit over from her, as when I asked for help to my other son the social services just looked at my home and thought bad parental skills.. They never realised that I needed help to get my ADHD under control.. Now they can't touch my family anymore, I will at some stage get my diagnose..
I now have my house undercontrol and have done this with hard cold routines and rutuals plus a good measure of stubborness..
If I can get my anxiety under control life would be peachy.. I am happy I have fought every step of the way to gain a "sort of normal life"... I will never be good in the friend making department, but like the saying goes "I build walls not to keep people out, but to see whom cares enough to climb over and meet the real me!"
Facebook Twitter Submit "Opdate about my son..." to Digg Submit "Opdate about my son..." to del.icio.us Submit "Opdate about my son..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Opdate about my son..." to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1467 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks