ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > The Inattentive Witch
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Smart Phone Witchy

Posted 04-11-11 at 11:31 PM by RedHairedWitch
I am very proud of myself. With the new job I needed a smart phone, cause we travel around the city and I need my google maps ya know. Plus Iím making pretty good money ($15 to $22 and hour) so it was time to get a smart phone.

So I researched phones and plans and talked to nerds who know about these things. Then I went to The Phone Booth, basically they carry a variety of companies all in once place and hook you up. I had a list (that wasnít crumpled!) to give to the phone lady pf everything that I needed and what I didnít.

She hooked me up with just the right phone and just the right plan. Awesome. The I went and downloaded the user guide for my new phone and learned it. Awesomer.

That was a month ago.

Since then I have my phone all set up the way I want it. Yay I learned a new thing!

My google calendar and my Facebook events all sync with my phone. I have timers and reminders. Memos and notes and a dictation app. I can control my websites and blogs from my phone. Not to mention maps and GPS navigation. Oh and a city bus app that tells me where I am and which bus to catch and how to get there.

I am equipped baby!

I am not lost. I am on time. I can do my emails and Facebook and website work on the bus.

Itís almost like being a real adult. Iím gonna be 31 next month and this is my first phone I owned all by myself and it fees really good.

That is all.
Facebook Twitter Submit "Smart Phone Witchy" to Digg Submit "Smart Phone Witchy" to del.icio.us Submit "Smart Phone Witchy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Smart Phone Witchy" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8584 Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Becoming an a adult at any age is always interesting. I think at 55 I am also almost an adult. I guess I need a smart phone eh!

It actually sounds like a lot of fun!!! It also seems like you have a cool job travelling all over the city!

Have lots of fun with the smart phone!
  2. Old
    Good for you RHW. I'm proud of you.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks