ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > Juliak
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

my 6th blog!!

Posted 09-16-08 at 06:06 PM by Juliak
ok, so,im like duh! i was looking for a word of the day, and guess what? im stupid! todays word is "odd" did you know that there are only 2 three letter words in the english language that end with "dd"?. odd and add are the only 2. [sad face] but i think that odd is just an awesome word. say it out loud. "odd" it just has a cool sound. so...
odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd odd
so, now thats over... idk what to say. ummm...
yeah. so... [here i typed in the title...]
i know, lets have a celebration; its my 6th blog entry!! they should have a birthday smiley. sad, so sad. so, a bunch of happy faces... la la la.
oh, you know what? i got this fountian pen from my friend and its really cool and really fun to write with and i really like it. the only bad part is that it kinda leaks so my fingers are kinda blue. but, its still really fun to write with.
so... um i think thats it.
so lessons for today:
1. im stupid
2. todays word of the day is odd
3. this is my 6th blog entry
4. i got a fountain pen
5. its fun to write with
6. its blue
7. it leaks
8. my fingers are blue right now

thats it
the end
bye bye
see ya
later
good bye
bye
have a wonderful day!
[+ 10,000 smilies!!!]
-julia
Facebook Twitter Submit "my 6th blog!!" to Digg Submit "my 6th blog!!" to del.icio.us Submit "my 6th blog!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "my 6th blog!!" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1438 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks