ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > It is what it is, or is it?
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

When all of the thoughts in my head, finally come together and make sense...
Rate this Entry

New Dose of Vyvanse...from 50 to 70!

Posted 01-14-10 at 11:04 AM by ToadysFroggy
Updated 01-14-10 at 01:14 PM by ToadysFroggy (update!)
Well, I think it finally hit home to my shrink when I called him last week and told him my depression was eerily similar to how it is portrayed on the Cymbalta commercials and I can't stand living with my head full of clutter...

Two things happened; he changed my appointment from mid-February and when my son came home from his own appointment this week, he gave my son a script for me to increase my Vyvanse from 50mg to 70mg...

Let's see how we do on this dose!

Two hours later...

a little more focus, a little less clutter, and less appetite!
Facebook Twitter Submit "New Dose of Vyvanse...from 50 to 70!" to Digg Submit "New Dose of Vyvanse...from 50 to 70!" to del.icio.us Submit "New Dose of Vyvanse...from 50 to 70!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Dose of Vyvanse...from 50 to 70!" to Google
Posted in Medication Blog
Views 1889 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks