ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > smerila_6
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Going Back To School At 40

Posted 12-31-08 at 02:34 PM by smerila_6
Hi, I work full time and have 4 kids. Two stepchildren 10 boy and 14 girl and my two boys 12 and 4 and my husband is a gamer.

I work in a factory and decided I wanted more. I am going to be forty and have been going to school to be a court stenographer. It has been a whirl-wind. I am so far behind. I can't focus or remember things. I was diagnosed with ADD. I am taking ADDERAL XR 20mg and citerplam (generic celexa) for anxiety.

I am taking the Adderal everyday now. But I was only taking it when I thought I would be studying but it dosen't work like that for me. So I am going to try to take it everyday and see if I do better.

Procrastination that is another story. I can do everything else but what I am suppose to do.

If someone can give me some guidelines to follow so I can get caught up and get my life in order. OH YEAH, It is online school so I do it at my own pace...YIKES.

Hope to hear from you.

smerila
Facebook Twitter Submit "Going Back To School At 40" to Digg Submit "Going Back To School At 40" to del.icio.us Submit "Going Back To School At 40" to StumbleUpon Submit "Going Back To School At 40" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1814 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks