ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > Blogs > anonone
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Quick before dinner boils away

Posted 10-14-08 at 10:30 PM by anonone
I was reading a post today on the forum, a really old one, too old to respond to, and there was a vid on it made by some ADD ppl from another ADD comunity only they charge $20 a month for membership! Just shameful I thought. Anyway, a frech speaking member of the forum strugled for the translation of the word "cacaphonie" in enlgish. I belive the word he was looking for was drivle, and quite consily sums up the contents of the aformentioned vid. But he also said that ADD ppl don't necisarily speak / phrase, in an ADD friendly manor. I think that's true in some cases, but I also feel that people who are ADD have a deeper insight into how they could phrase / speak, if they really wanted to be understood. For instance there's this ((Stops to turn tend to a pot of boiling water)) audio book i'm listening to now called "TTC - America and the New Global Economy" and the author is very good at lecturing. His particular style involves speaking with the assumption that the person he's talking to has Zero short term memory, which I theorize he is aflicted with at some extent. Anyway... a very poor short term memory may be providing him with insite that a "normie" would miss out on completely. I guess if you like reading words, you'll like this sort of blog or something?

Original post
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38183
Facebook Twitter Submit "Quick before dinner boils away" to Digg Submit "Quick before dinner boils away" to del.icio.us Submit "Quick before dinner boils away" to StumbleUpon Submit "Quick before dinner boils away" to Google
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1376 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks